Countdown

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boy or Girl?!?!

Such an exciting week!

This past Sunday I felt the first "kick"! I was sitting in church and felt some movement and put my hand down on my belly at just the right moment! It was very surreal. I'm feeling more and more movements each day. So fun and yet so weird to think about another human life growing inside of you. Such a miracle! It's making this all seem so real.

Another exciting part of this week... we get to find out the gender!! I'm beyond excited! Somehow we are going to resist finding out at the doctors office and have them seal the results in an envelope. We will then reveal the results with our families! I am going to have to hand off of the envelope very quickly so that I am not tempted to rip it open and find out... this will be hard. Lee had decided he is just going to pay the doctor to find out. Hopefully that doesn't happen so that the surprise will be so special!

I can't believe we will find out boy or girl this week!! EEEK... We can finally start talking about names and nursery ideas and register.... oh the joy! I'm ready to meet this bundle of joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment